Wednesday
I FOUND IT!!!!!
When I was a Bear Lake I was on the boat with the teens wake bording and we turned up the music Well a song came on that Zach H and I Liked alot. But we both did not know the name of. Well I FOUND THE SONG AND THE ARTIST!!!! It is by COLDPLAY and it is called VIVA LA VIDA. (IF YOU WANT TO LISEN TO IT IT IS ON MY PLAY LIST ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF MY BLOG. IF YOU CANNOT FIND IT PUT YOUR MOUSE ON MY PLAYLIST AND SCROLL UP OR DOWN. THEN CLICK ON IT.) I also found out that they sing VIOLET HIll one of my other favorite songs. (woops I told zach wrong I said that violet hill was the artist when it was realy the song. sorry)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment